Tuesday, 29 November 2011
Monday, 28 November 2011
When a man has won all his battles and defeated his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, In search of the truth.
In Assassin's Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altair, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path - one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilise the region.
In addition to Ezio's award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with new and additional modes, maps and characters, allowing you to test your assassin skills against others from around the world.
- BECOME DEADLIER THAN EVER -Take on the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient and deadlier Ezio. Swiftly eliminate your adversaries by deploying a new arsenal of weapons and abilities, such as enhanced free-running and hook blade combat. Experience new levels of gameplay customisation with bomb crafting, and use heightened Eagle Vision to overcome your enemies and the environment.
- TEST YOUR SKILLS AGAINST THE BEST - A critically acclaimed multiplayer experience gets even better, with all-new team modes and unlimited replay value.
- EXPERIENCE REVOLUTIONARY GAMEPLAY - Explore the farthest reaches of the Animus as you uncover the mysteries of Desmond's past while gaining insight into what the future might hold.
Tuesday, 22 November 2011
Friday, 18 November 2011
Wednesday, 16 November 2011
Monday, 14 November 2011
Thursday, 10 November 2011
Wednesday, 9 November 2011
Monday, 7 November 2011
Sunday, 6 November 2011
Face the last challenge - determine destiny!
A new threat casts its shadow over the Southern Isles. A mysterious demon, consumed by hatred, terrifies the population and pools his force against the coastal city of Setarrif. The dramatic situation exacerbates after a volcanic eruption in the mountains nearby. Thereupon the nameless hero joins forces with his strongest allies and courageously faces the new menace.
Even after king Rhobar III was freed from the demons control, the struggle apparently is not over. The king already ordered his armies to conquer Setarrif, but so far no word from his troops, or the frantic population for that matter, has gotten through.
Experience an all new adventure amidst demonic powers, political intrigue and inscrutable incidents – what’s really going on in Setarrif?
- Experience a new, compelling part of the chronicles of Argaan
- Play parts of the story from your famous allies’ perspective
- All new enemies as well as new armors and weapons to further expand and hone your combat skills
- Meet new, lively characters when exploring the (yet) unknown regions & dungeons
- Stand-alone expansion
- Playing time: 4 – 8 hours
- Import your character from the main game (with a character that killed the endboss of ArcaniA main game)
- New locations and settings (lava/beach/dungeon)
Wednesday, 2 November 2011
Rugby Challenge features online play, licensed teams, and a multiyear Franchise mode.
It also features 93 teams and 31 stadiums, including official teams and licenses for the All Blacks, USA Eagles, Qantas Wallabies, Tri Nations, Bledisloe Cup, and more. Play solo or compete with your friends locally or online with support for up to four-versus-four play via the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, or Steam. You can even create your own teams, players, and competitions using the extensive customization tools. Rugby Challenge delivers a true rugby experience with enhanced replays, rich sound, lifelike cutscenes, and real-time commentary from seasoned commentators Gran Nisbett and Justin Marshall. Experience the bone-crunching, grass-churning, ball-hurling glory in Rugby Challenge.
Tuesday, 1 November 2011
GAMERHOUSE. Powered by Blogger.